We're Blogging!

I'm so excited to announce to you all that Vintage Handmade Soaps will now be writing blog posts to keep you informed of what's going on behind the scenes.  This is great for those of you that can't connect with us on Facebook or Twitter.  In fact, it'd be great if you all would subscribe to have our blog updates sent directly to your inbox.  That way, every time there's a new product added, a sale, or a giveaway going on, you'll be the first to know!

So, why not sign up now by clicking here?

Want to know what we've been working on just in the last couple of days/weeks?
  • I've hired a photographer, Denise Baker Photography, to do all of my soap photography.  Denise is a personal friend of mine...has been since we were in junior high.  I'm very excited to have the opportunity of working with Denise as I know she will do a great job at capturing high quality photos of our soaps.
  • Brand new to our line of soaps is a batch of Woodland Sage made with Tea Tree, Sage and Lemongrass.  It smells divine!  I had the man in mind when I first made this batch of soap, but I will definitely be using it myself.  

I'll be sure to add the new pictures and products to the website as they become available.  For now, we're down to only two different soaps; Tiger Fever and Bama Pride.